Welcome to this site that is published byby AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT, a public limited company with share capital of €172 711 770, the registered office of which is located at : Henri Sainte-Claire Deville Street 92500 Rueil-Malmaison, registered on the Paris Trade and Companies Directory under number 552 144 503.
People responsible for publication :
- Publication manager : Jean-Philippe Imparato
- Responsable de la rédaction: PSA Peugeot Citroën
Host : PSA Peugeot Citroën
We may purchase advertising spaces directly or via our service providers (communication consulting agencies) in order to promote our activities and our offers on third party sites/applications, using advertising content (text, graphics, animations, videos, etc.) that are distributed by these sites/applications.
This section is devoted to our Privacy Protection Policy. It allows you to find out more on the origin and use of the browsing information that is processed when you visit www.peugeot.fr and on your rights, along with your access to this site via one of our advertising contents. This section also informs you of your rights.
Therefore, this policy is important both for you, as you require positive and trustworthy experience of our services and for Us, as we want to provide accurate and complete answers to your questions when you visit www.peugeot.fr and take into consideration your desires concerning the use of your browsing data collected via our advertising contents and take note of your wishes.
When visiting https://cycles.peugeot.com and displaying our advertising contents, the browsing information concerning your terminal (computer, touch tablet, smartphone, etc.) on www.peugeot.fr, is likely to be saved in "Cookie" files that are installed on your terminal, subject to the choices that you will have expressed concerning Cookies and that you can modify at any moment.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED ON CYCLES.PEUGEOT.COM USED FOR ?
Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information that is contains.
Cookies may be included in the advertising spaces on our site. These advertising spaces display advertising content on your terminal originating from advertisers. These spaces contribute to financing the contents and services that we provide.
When you connect to www.peugeot.fr, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies on your terminal that allow us to recognise the browser on your terminal throughout the validity period of the cookie concerned. The Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software used when you visit https://cycles.peugeot.com, which you may express at any time at www.peugeot.fr/contactez-nous.
THE COOKIES THAT WE ISSUE ALLOW US :
- to produce statistics and volumes on visits and use of various components that make up https://cycles.peugeot.com (sections and contents visited, routes), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
- to record the total number of adverts that we display on our advertising spaces, identify these advertisements, the number of times they are respectively displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and where appropriate, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to the parties involved in the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, advertising agency, distribution site/media), as well as to produce statistics;
- to adapt the presentation of our www.peugeot.fr site to your terminal's display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the display or reading hardware and software contained on your terminal;
- to adapt our advertising spaces to the your terminal's display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the display or reading hardware and software contained on your terminal;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal by our advertising spaces, based on the browsing information of your terminal on our site;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces based on the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior consent
- to store information concerning a form that you have completed on our www.peugeot.fr site (registration or access to your account) or products, services or information that you have chosen on our www.peugeot.fr site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved spaces and personal spaces on our [site/application], such as your account, using identifiers or data that We may have entrusted to you beforehand;
- to implement the security measures, for example, when you are requested to sign in to a content or service again after a certain time period.
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces, based on the personal data that you have given us;
COOKIES ISSUED ON OUR SITE BY THIRD PARTIES
a) Via third party contents distributed in our advertising spaces
The advertising contents (graphics, animations, videos, etc.) distributed in our advertising spaces are likely to contain Cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser at the origin of the advertising content concerned, or a company different to the advertiser (communication consulting agency, audience rating company, targeted advertising service provider, etc.) that has associated a cookie to an advertiser's advertisement content.
Where appropriate, the cookies issued by these third parties may allow them to carry out the following, during the validity period of these cookies:
- to record the number of times the advertising contents distributed via our advertising spaces are displayed, to identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, thereby enabling them to calculate the amounts due for this action and to produce statistics;
- to recognize your terminal during a subsequent browsing session or any other site or service on which these advertisers or these third parties also issue cookies and where appropriate, adapt these third party sites and services or the advertisements that they distribute to match your any browsing information that they may be aware of on your terminal;
b) By an outside advertising agency using our advertising spaces
The advertising spaces on our site may be used by one or more outside advertising agency(ies) and where appropriate, contain cookies that are issued by one of them. Where appropriate, the cookies issued by these outside advertising agencies allow them to carry out the following, during the validity period of these cookies:
- to record the total number of adverts that they display on our advertising spaces, identify these advertisements, the number of times they are respectively displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and where appropriate, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts due to the parties involved in the advertising distribution chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising agency, distribution site/media), as well as to product statistics;
- to adapt the advertising spaces that they use to your terminal's display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the display or reading hardware and software contained on your terminal;
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces, based on the browsing information of your terminal on our site,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces based on previous or subsequent browsing information of your terminal on third party sites on which the agency concerned also issues cookies, on the condition that these cookies have been saved on your terminal in compliance with the choices that you have made with regards to this agency.
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces based on the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior consent
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces, based on the personal data that you would have given to this advertising agency;
YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING COOKIES
You can choose to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies at any moment via the means described below.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your terminal or on the contrary, are rejected systematically or depending on the issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that you are scrupulously asked to accept or refuse a cookie before it may be saved on your terminal. For more information, please view the section "How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser that you are using"
a) Agreement on Cookies
Saving a cookie on a terminal is basically subject to the willingness of the Terminal's user, which can be expressed and modified at any moment and free of charge via the choices that are offered by their browsing software.
If you have accepted to have cookies saved on your Terminal in your browsing software, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have visited may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your Terminal. They will only be able to be read by their issuer.
b) Refusal of Cookies
If you refuse to have cookies saved on your terminal, or if you delete those that have been saved, you can no longer benefit from a certain number of features that are nevertheless necessary to browse in certain spaces on www.peugeot.fr. This would be the case if you try to access our contents or services that need to identify you. This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – would not be able to recognize, for technical recording purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings, or the country from where your terminal seems to be connected to the Internet.
Where appropriate, we disclaim all responsibility for the consequences related to impaired operation of our services resulting from Our incapacity to save or read the cookies required for them to operate and that you would have refused or deleted.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR CHOICES, DEPENDING ON THE BROWSER THAT YOU ARE USING
To manage cookies and your choices, each browser is configured differently. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your desires in terms of cookies.
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html,
"Adobe Flash Player"™ "Flash"© cookies
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is a computer application that is used for fast development of dynamic content using the "Flash" programming language. Flash (and applications of the same type) store the settings, preferences and use of these contents using technology that is similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player"™ manages this information and your choices via a different interface to the one provided by your browsing software.
If your terminal is likely to display content that has been developed with the Flash programming language, please access your Flash cookies management tools directly via the site http://www.adobe.com/fr/.
YOUR CHOICES EXPRESSED TO US DIRECTLY ON LINE
If you do not want our advertising spaces to save cookies on your terminal for advertising purposes, you can click on this deactivation link, which will save a cookie on your terminal, the unique objective of which is to deactivate the advertising adaptation services that we employ on the advertising spaces. Please note that this procedure will not prevent advertisements from being displayed on your terminal. It will only block the technologies that allow advertisements to be adapted to match your browsing information and your centres of interest.
Caution, your wish is taken into consideration using a cookie. If your delete all the cookies saved on your terminal (via your browser), we - or our service providers - will no longer know that you have selected this option.
Lastly, if you wanted to save a deactivation cookie on your terminal and you want to display advertising content that is adapted to your browsing information again, please click here.
YOUR CHOICES EXPRESSED ON ONLINE INTER-PROFESSIONAL PLATFORMS
You can long onto the site www.youronlinechoices.eu proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped together in the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) that is managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
In this way, you can find out the companies registered on this platform that offer the option of refusing or accepting the cookies that are used by these companies to adapt the advertisements that